Netgate's portfolio offers a wide range of virtual and physical appliances that provide affordable throughput and failover resilience.
In the Cloud
Netgate’s pfSense virtual appliance makes your enterprise-ready Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Microsoft Azure deployment cost effective, easy to configure, and scalable to your needs.
- Lower your total cost with similar services at a fraction of the price.
- Identical in navigation and features to hardware-based pfSense software.
- Choose the pfSense installation and instance sizing that are right for you.
When hardware is a necessity, Netgate offers reliable, low power consumption options to fit your requirements. When bundled with Netgate Global Support, you have 24/7 assistance available.
|Small / Branch Office||Medium Enterprise||Datacenter||Large Enterprise||Cloud Perimeter|
|XG-7100 1U HA|
|XG-1537 1U HA|
|XG-1541 1U HA|
The VMware Ready image of pfSense software is available with a pfSense Gold Membership.
High Availability (HA) is two systems acting as one in an "active/passive" failover cluster. If one of the systems fails or needs maintenance the second node automatically assumes the role of the downed node.
- Highly recommended for mission-critical firewall functions and WAN access.
- Prevents downtime by eliminating the security gateway as a single point of failure.
- When configured correctly, it is a seamless failover and transparent to end users.
Want to talk about your requirements?
Contact us if you need more information. We're here to help.