As promised, we found some bug(s) in 1.0 and have fixed them.
1.0.1 is now making its way to the mirrors and here is a rundown of the bugs fixed:
- Set maximum cache size for apc to 7 megabytes
- Restart check_reload_status if it exits
- Misc syslog.conf fixes
- Snort now blocks traffic correctly
- PF does not know about congestion flags, remove from shaper
- Misc OpenNTPD system logging tab fixes
- Removes states from a user when disconnected by Captive Portal
- Fix FTP helper when strict LAN or Optional LAN rules are in place
- ZoneEdit now works
- Filter reloads rules correctly after changes
- Faster, snappier webConfigurator and console
As always, updates can be found in the “updates” section of the “download” portion of the pfSense site.