Sales Support Administrator
Location: Austin, TX
Netgate is a small but growing technology company in need of a high energy, organized and experienced Sales Support Administrator to assist with day-to-day sales operations.
We’re only looking for people with a “can do” attitude, which can identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions. You must be very detailed oriented and very organized.
A strong commitment to our company values as well as your friendly, outgoing and can-do attitude will help you keep pace with the ever-changing demands of this role.
We offer employee benefits such as paid medical insurance for our US-based employees, with optional dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer an optional 401K plan.
As our sales support administrator, you will handle important administrative tasks such as quote and order processing, acting as the first contact point for customers with queries about orders, deliveries and other requests for assistance. An efficient sales support administrator contributes to high quality customer service and helps the company meet its targets.
A successful candidate:
- Processes requests for quotes and orders by telephone, email or mail.
- Checks that orders include correct prices, discounts and product numbers. * Contacts customers who request additional details or to obtain missing information.
- Maintains communication with technical sales and support, manufacturing and logistics personnel to ensure customers receive attention and accurate information the first time.
- Deals politely and effectively with complaints as well as inquiries.
- Assists with preparing reports and monitoring sales performance.
- Is flexible and happy to pitch in on other tasks when needed.
- Relationship management and teamwork skills: Likes to talk with people and can find common ground with nearly anyone.
- Detail oriented: Executes all steps with rigor.
- Active listening: Practices attentive listening, effectively restates and communicates information between stakeholders ensuring accuracy and clarity.
- Customer Focused: Consistently executes daily tasks within SLAs. Takes ownership upon customer contact and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Fast Skill Development: Quick to understand job role. Seeks clarity on all gaps from manager / mentor. Quickly moves to independent action, develops processes to streamline work and approaches everything with a positive outlook.
- Communication skills: Speaks clearly with proper grammar in English. Second language a plus.
- Process Orientation: Executes all tasks with very high accuracy levels.
- 2+ years of experience in related software or high technology industry
- High school diploma or equivalent. IAAP certification a plus. 2 or 4 year degree a plus.
- Computer proficiency a must. Knowledge of office systems, technology, office administration and management helpful.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, you must do ALL of the following:
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Include a cover letter that explains why you think you would be a good fit
- Please include expected salary and availability
- We will contact those who meet our qualifications as positions become available.
No phone calls, please. Principals only.
NetGate is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disabilities.