Inside Sales Rep
Location: Austin, TX
Netgate is looking for a high-energy inside sales representative who loves a challenge and enjoys solving problems for customers. The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, willing to influence company culture, and play a key role in sales and company growth. You are smart and passionate with 3+ years of B2B or B2C inside sales experience and have a track record of finding and closing deals. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills, and enjoy developing lasting relationships with your customers. Technology comes as second nature and you feel comfortable remotely presenting and demonstrating software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to all telephone, internet, and email support inquiries as they enter our system, honing your exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills by transacting multiple phone calls and emails per day.
- Be able to recommend products based on the problem the customer is trying to solve and articulate the difference between various levels of products and services to show the benefits of one over the other.
- Through discovery, relationship building, and problem-solving, provide exceptional customer service including issue escalation, problem resolution, and upselling additional products and services.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Understand customers’ needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect inquiries and convert them into sales.
- Make outbound follow-up contacts to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities based upon customer feedback and experience.
- Follow-up with existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into designated CRM or another tool.
- Improve our service by providing customer feedback and personal experience to management.
- Develop and maintain a smooth and strong relationship with customers to increase loyalty and retention, paying close attention to customer’s product suggestions, concerns, and complaints.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer, utilizing internal resources from other departments as needed.
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a technology sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- The ability to thrive in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment.
- Be a very attentive listener and able to document customer praise and concerns.